Recordati H1 net rises 18 pct on higher sales
MILAN, July 29
MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italian pharmaceutical company Recordati posted an 18 percent rise in first-half net profit to 83 million euros ($111.5 million) boosted by rising sales.
The Milan-based company said revenues rose 6 percent to 507.6 million euros.
Net debt stood at 211 million euros down from 229 million euros at the end of March.
($1 = 0.7443 Euros) (Reporting by Valentina Za)
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war