Apple updates MacBook Pro laptops, cuts price of older model
(Reuters) - Apple Inc (AAPL.O) said it updated its MacBook Pro line of laptops with a high-resolution Retina display, faster processors and higher memory for a starting price of $1,299.
The world's largest technology company also lowered the price of its older 13-inch MacBook Pro by $100 to $1,099.
Apple shares were up marginally in premarket trading on Tuesday, after closing at $99.02 on Monday on the Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |