3i says new financial year has started well
LONDON, July 30
LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - London-based private equity group 3i said it earned 164 million pounds ($277.88 million) from exiting companies in the last quarter, with a further 245 million pounds to come.
"We are seeing good momentum across the group and a growing number of exits at attractive valuations," 3i Chief Executive Simon Borrows said in a statement on Wednesday.
"We remain cautious investors in both private equity and infrastructure given the competitive dynamics in those markets but have made selective investment in all three divisions." (1 US dollar = 0.5902 British pound) (Reporting by Huw Jones, editing by Louise Heavens)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials