Akamai revenue rises 26 pct
July 30 (Reuters) - Akamai Technologies Inc, which helps companies deliver internet content, reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by increased demand for its media and security products.
Revenue rose to $476 million in the quarter ended June 30 from $378.1 million a year earlier.
Net income rose to $72.9 million, or 40 cents per share, from $61.9 million, or 34 cents per share. (Reporting By Subrat Patnaik)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies