CORRECTED-Pfizer to buy two Baxter vaccines for $635 mln
(Corrects third paragraph to " ... outside the United States" from " ... in the United States")
July 30 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc agreed to buy two of Baxter International Inc's vaccines and a part of a facility involved in their production for $635 million.
The deal will give Pfizer access to Baxter's NeisVac-C, a meningitis vaccine, and FSME-IMMUN, an encephalitis vaccine.
Both vaccines are already being sold outside the United States. (Reporting by Anand Basu; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies