UK's Diploma 9-month revenue rises on continued demand
July 30 (Reuters) - Diploma Plc, a maker of industrial wiring systems and components, said nine-month revenue surged 6 percent, led by continued demand from aerospace, motorsport and healthcare industries.
The company, which supplies products ranging from hydraulic seals to engine-repair gadgets for Formula 1 cars, said operating margins have been robust for the nine months ended June 30.
Shares in the FTSE-250 company have risen 11 percent in last one year. They closed at 625 pence on Tuesday. (Reporting by Aashika Jain in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients