KKR-backed Rundong Auto to launch up to $138 mln HK IPO
HONG KONG, July 30
HONG KONG, July 30 (Reuters) - China's Rundong Automobile Group, backed by private equity firm KKR & Co LP, said it will launch an up to $138 million initial public offering in Hong Kong on Thursday, betting on continued demand for luxury vehicles in the world's second-largest economy.
The IPO will consist of 268.62 million shares in an indicative range of HK$3.58 to HK$3.98, the company said in a statement, valuing the at up to HK$1.07 billion ($138.1 million).
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley were hired as sponsors and joint global coordinators of the IPO, with CCB International and Haitong International also acting as joint bookrunners.
($1 = 7.74 Hong Kong dollars) (Reporting by Dancy Zhang; Writing by Elzio Barreto)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria