MOVES-Natixis appoints John Wade to its Asia Pacific team
July 30 (Reuters) - Natixis named John Wade as the head of its Syndicate/MTN desk, Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong.
Wade will report to Devan Selvanathan, head of debt platform, Asia Pacific.
Wade joins from Royal Bank of Scotland, where he was the head of debt capital markets, APAC.
Natixis is the corporate, investment and financial services arm of French banking group Groupe BPCE.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- BOJ shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows