Firefighters battle six-alarm Boston blaze
BOSTON (Reuters) - Six companies of Boston firefighters on Wednesday battled a large blaze that engulfed multiple buildings in the city's residential eastern section, fire officials said.
Live television images showed a plume of smoke hanging over the city's east near Logan International Airport.
It was not immediately clear if anyone had been injured in the fire, which was reported at 8:35 a.m. ET.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command