CORRECTED-3D Systems net income falls 77 pct
(Corrects earnings per share in second paragraph to 2 cents from 0.02 cents)
July 31 (Reuters) - 3D Systems Corp's quarterly net income fell 77 percent as its gross margins shrunk about 4 percentage points.
Net income attributable to the company fell to $2.1 million, or 2 cents per share, in the second quarter ended June 30, from $9.3 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $151.5 million from $120.8 million. (Reporting By Subrat Patnaik; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work