Bombardier's revenue rises 10.4 pct
July 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Bombardier Inc reported higher second-quarter revenue as it sold more trains and planes.
Revenue rose 10.4 percent to $4.89 billion.
The company's net income fell to $155 million, or 8 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30, from $180 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Solarina Ho in Toronto and Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement