GTECH confident can reach FY guidance - slides
MILAN, July 31
MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian gaming group GTECH is confident it can reach its full-year guidance, slides from the company's results presentation showed on Thursday.
"Second quarter performance provides confidence in achieving year end guidance," the slides said.
The group said in March it was targeting higher revenue of 3.15-3.25 billion euros ($4.22 billion-$4.35 billion) for the whole year, up from 3.06 billion euros in 2013. Core earnings are expected in the range of 1.06-1.1 billion euros in 2014. ($1 = 0.7470 Euros) (Reporting by Claudia Cristoferi, writing by Agnieszka Flak, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.