India's HCL Technologies Q4 net profit up 54 pct, beats estimates
MUMBAI, July 31
MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Indian IT services exporter HCL Technologies Ltd reported a 54 percent rise in quarterly net profit, as a global economic recovery helped demand for outsourcing services.
Consolidated net income for the company's fiscal fourth-quarter ended June 30 rose to 18.34 billion rupees ($305.4 million) from 11.93 billion rupees in the same period a year earlier, HCL Technologies said on Thursday.
Analysts, on average, had expected the company to report a net profit of 16.15 billion rupees. ($1 = 60.0600 Indian Rupees) (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy and Nivedita Bhattacharjee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change