Lipper fund flows IG USD952.5m inflow; HY USD1.476bn outflow
NEW YORK, Jul 31(IFR) - For the week ending 7/30, Lipper reported an inflow of USD952.5m into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total inflow of USD48.576bn) and an outflow of USD1.476bn from high yield funds (YTD total inflow of USD1.147bn).
For the week ending 7/30, Lipper reported an outflow of USD406.2m from loan participation funds (YTD total outflow of USD53.72m). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA