Market Chatter- Corporate finance press digest
July 31 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* AMC Networks Inc, a U.S. media company that owns cable channels, is in talks to buy a stake in BBC America, BBC Worldwide's U.S. channel, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* European private equity firm Charterhouse is readying the sale of UK skincare company Deb Group this year in a deal worth about 500 million pounds ($845 million) including debt, four sources with knowledge of the talks said on Wednesday.
* Troubled life insurer and annuity provider The Phoenix Companies Inc has hired investment banks Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Sandler O'Neill and Partners to explore a sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Germany's ZF Friedrichshafen AG is in advanced talks to acquire U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp for nearly $12 billion, in a deal that would create an automotive supply powerhouse, people familiar with the matter said.
* Italy's UniCredit SpA will receive three binding offers on Wednesday to buy up to 50 percent of its asset management unit Pioneer, two sources close to the matter told Reuters.
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on (Compiled by Abhiram Nandakumar in Bangalore)