Spain's Amadeus says H1 core profit rises 8.8 pct y/y
MADRID Aug 1 (Reuters) - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus reported on Friday a 8.8 percent year-on-year rise in core profit from a year earlier to 702.6 million euros ($940.4 million)
That compared to a forecast by analysts polled by Reuters for a core profit of 700 million euros.
Amadeus, which provides technology solutions to travel companies, reported a 8.5 percent rise in revenues to 1.73 billion euros and adjusted net profit on the period of 380.6 million euros, up from 349.6 million euros a year earlier.
($1 = 0.7472 Euros) (Reporting by Paul Day)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |