Spain's Amadeus sees continued growth at Altea platform
MADRID Aug 1 (Reuters) - Spanish technology company Amadeus sees its Altea travel services platform handling some 1 billion passengers by 2017 after incorporating new airlines including Japan Airlines, an executive said on a conference call on Friday.
Amadeus expects the platform, which represented around 25 percent of its total revenues in 2013, to be handling 800 million clients in 2015. (Reporting by Robert Hetz; Writing by Paul Day)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq