Biota's influenza drug fails in mid-stage study
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Biota Pharmaceuticals Inc said its experimental influenza drug failed to meet the main goal in a mid-stage study.
The drug, Laninamivir octanoate, is undergoing development to treat influenza A and B infections. (Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting