Spain's BME says H1 net profit 83.7 mln euros
MADRID Aug 1 (Reuters) - Spanish stock market operator BME reported on Friday a 16.3 percent rise in first-half net profit from a year earlier to 83.7 million euros ($112.03 million), driven by new listings and higher trading volumes as investors hunt for bargains after a long economic and financial crisis.
($1 = 0.7471 Euros) (Reporting by Paul Day; Editing by Sonya Dowsett)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade