Facebook service disrupted for some users
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 1 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc, the world's No.1 social network, suffered a service disruption on Friday that made the website unavailable to some users.
Some visitors to the site were greeted with a message that read "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can." It was not immediately clear how widespread the disruption was.
Facebook, which has 1.32 billion monthly users, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold