Fiat Chrysler does not need to play aggregator in car sector-CEO
TURIN, Italy Aug 1 (Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Friday the Italian carmaker did not need to play the role of aggregator in the auto sector, saying his company already had enough to deal with.
"There is no need for FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) to play that role," he told journalists after a shareholder meeting. "It's got a full plate, it's got a very clear direction, it doesn't need it." (Reporting by Agnieszka Flak, editing by Valentina Za)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows