Shares of HTC open down 1.1 pct after Q3 revenue decline prediction
TAIPEI Aug 1 (Reuters) - Shares of Taiwan's HTC Corp opened down 1.1 pct but then rose quickly and was trading up 1.9 percent minutes after the opening bell on Friday.
On Thursday, HTC said it predicts its Q3 revenue will fall in the range of T$42 billion ($1.4 billion) to T$47 billion, compared to T$47.1 billion in the same period of 2013. ($1 = 29.9400 Taiwan Dollars) (Reporting by Michael Gold; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace