Eramet Group: PRESS RELEASE: FIRST HALF 2014 FINANCIAL REPORT AVAILABLE
Paris, 30 July 2014
PRESS RELEASE: FIRST HALF 2014 FINANCIAL REPORT AVAILABLE
The Eramet group's financial report on the half year as at 30 June 2014 has been made available to the public, and submitted to the French Financial Market's Authority.
The first half financial report as at 30 June 2014 may be accessed via the Group's website, at: www.eramet.com, in the Investors/Publications section.
ERAMET is a leading global producer of:
- alloying metals, particularly manganese and nickel, used to improve the properties of steel,
- high-performance special steels and alloys used in industries such as aerospace, power generation and tooling.
ERAMET is also studying or developing major projects in new activities with high growth potential, such as mineral sands (titanium dioxide and zircon), lithium, niobium and rare earths, as well as in recycling.
The Group employs approximately 14,000 people in 20 countries. ERAMET is part of Euronext Paris
Head of Investor Relations and Economic Studies
Tel: +33 (0)1 4538 4202
Investor Relations and Economic Analyst
Tel: +33 (0)1 4538 4286
For more information: www.eramet.com
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Groupe Eramet via Globenewswire
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up