NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 1
(Adds Pandora, updates Outotec)
HELSINKI Aug 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Finnish garden tool and houseware maker will report its second-quarter earnings at 0530 GMT.
Analysts estimate the company to report an operating profit of 17.5 million euros, Reuters data showed.
For more on the company, click on
** For a summary of upcoming results and forecasts, double click on
** For the western European company diary covering earnings, shareholder meetings, news conferences and analysts' meetings, click on or type in the code and hit the f9 button.
** Double click on for Swedish indices, for Danish indices, for Finnish indices and for Norwegian indices
** For real-time moves on Nordic blue-chip indices double click on,, and
** For constituent stock moves highlight the above codes in the command box and press the f3 button on your keyboard
** For Nordic top news items, double click on
** For the latest news on Nordic stock price moves double click on
(Additional reporting by Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm newsrooms) ($1 = 5.5660 Danish Crowns) ($1 = 0.7465 Euros) (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |