Unusual options volume seen in Priceline, Regeneron, others
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Large volume in out-of-the-money put options expiring at the end of Friday's session was seen in multiple stocks Friday afternoon, including Priceline, Regeneron, Chipotle, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Traders in the options market wondered whether a glitch was causing some kind of spike in trading in contracts that are set to expire worthless by the end of the day.
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus