Microsoft sues Samsung in U.S. over patent royalties
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp sued Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Friday, claiming the South Korean smartphone maker refused to make royalty payments last fall on patent licenses.
The Microsoft lawsuit, filed in a Manhattan federal court, seeks monetary recovery from Samsung but does not publicly disclose the amount in dispute. (Reporting by Dan Levine in San Francisco; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots