Brazil builder PDG says cancellations will not increase in 2014
SAO PAULO Aug 1 (Reuters) - Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA does not expect canceled sales contracts in the second half of 2014 to exceed cancellations in the first half, Chief Executive Officer Carlos Piani said on a Friday earnings call.
Canceled contracts worth 275 million reais ($122 million)triggered a 19 percent drop in second-quarter revenue, PDG said on Thursday, contributing to a bigger-than-expected net loss of 135 million reais. ($1 = 2.26 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Juliana Schincariol; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |