Brazil's ANP fines Petrobras again over output measures
Brazil's oil regulator, ANP, said on Friday it fined Petroleo Brasileiro SA 7 million reais ($3.10 million) for not regulating the system to measure gas output at the Cherne-1 platform.
The output levels recorded by the gauges are used in the calculation of royalty payments to Brazil's government. Petrobras, as the company is known, was fined 5.55 million reais on Monday for a similar problem at its Lula offshore field. ($1 = 2.2571 Reais)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF