Brazil's ANP fines Petrobras again over output measures
Brazil's oil regulator, ANP, said on Friday it fined Petroleo Brasileiro SA 7 million reais ($3.10 million) for not regulating the system to measure gas output at the Cherne-1 platform.
The output levels recorded by the gauges are used in the calculation of royalty payments to Brazil's government. Petrobras, as the company is known, was fined 5.55 million reais on Monday for a similar problem at its Lula offshore field. ($1 = 2.2571 Reais)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?