HSBC and BNP to finance Iliad's US mobile bid - sources
PARIS Aug 1 (Reuters) - French telecoms company Iliad has lined up financing for its $15 billion bid for 56.6 percent of T-Mobile US from BNP Paribas and HSBC, three people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Lazard is advising Iliad on the potential transaction, which was announced on Thursday. (Editing by James Regan)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings