HSBC and BNP to finance Iliad's US mobile bid - sources
PARIS Aug 1 (Reuters) - French telecoms company Iliad has lined up financing for its $15 billion bid for 56.6 percent of T-Mobile US from BNP Paribas and HSBC, three people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Lazard is advising Iliad on the potential transaction, which was announced on Thursday. (Editing by James Regan)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria