BRIEF-Vinci says not interested in Bilfinger's civil engineering unit
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Vinci SA CEO Xavier Huillard tells reporters after detailing H1 results: * Vinci not interested in buying Bilfinger's civil engineering business * Vinci could open capital of other concessions such as motorways to fund expansion abroad, like it did with Vinci park
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.