Magnitude 6.0 quake strikes of coast of Japan
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Japan's Okinawa island on Sunday, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre.
The quake struck at a depth of about 6.2 miles, 125 miles north-northeast of Okinawa's capital city of Naha. No tsunami warning was issued.
(Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting