RFK Jr. and actress Cheryl Hines wed on Cape Cod: reports
(Reuters) - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and actress Cheryl Hines married on Saturday evening at the Kennedy family compound at Hyannis, Massachusetts, on Cape Cod, according to media reports and the designer of Hines’ wedding gown.
The couple married under a tent before a cheering group of family and friends during the Kennedy family's annual reunion, according to People magazine.
Kennedy, 60, is an environmental lawyer and son of the late U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Hines, 48, is an actress and writer on the HBO series "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
A fans’ website for Hines provided links to media accounts of the wedding, and the designer of her gown, Romona Keveza, announced the wedding on her company Facebook page on Saturday.
Hines and Kennedy were introduced on a ski trip in Utah, and the marriage is her second and his third, according to People.
(Reporting by Kevin Murphy in Kansas City; Editing by Paul Simao)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Inspiration for Harry Potter nemesis Umbridge revealed on website