Former Citi official fined $500,000 for fraud in CFTC case
WASHINGTON Aug 4 (Reuters) - A federal court has ordered former Citigroup director, John Aaron Brooks, to pay $500,000 for defrauding two Citigroup companies by mismarking and inflating the value of his position in ethanol futures to conceal his trading losses, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission said on Monday.
For a link to the press release, see: here
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |