Colombia central bank sees 2015 inflation around 3 pct
BOGOTA Aug 4 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank expects inflation in 2015 to be around 3 percent, the same level as forecast for this year, the central bank's chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Monday.
The bank's current inflation target range is for between 2 and 4 percent with 3 percent its preferred level. (Reporting by Helen Murphy; Writing by Peter Murphy)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade