MOVES-State Street names new head for EMEA strategic market initiatives
Aug 4 (Reuters) - State Street Corp appointed Oliver Berger as senior vice president, head of strategic market initiatives for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within its sector solutions team.
In this newly created role Berger will develop State Street's new initiatives and client solutions.
Berger will be based in Frankfurt and will report to Stefan Gmuer, executive vice president, head of sector solutions EMEA. (Bangalore newsroom)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |