Treasury Wine Estates rise more than 4 percent on new KKR offer
SYDNEY Aug 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Treasury Wine Estates rose as much as 4.3 percent on Monday after Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co LP raised its takeover offer by 10.6 percent to $3.15 billion.
The increase lifted Treasury's share price closer to the sweetened A$5.20 offer from KKR and Rhone Capital LLC.
Treasury shares were trading at A$5.16, up 4.2 percent, at 0105 GMT.
(Reporting by Jane Wardell; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |