NYC hospital tests man after travel to Ebola zone in Africa: local media
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A New York City hospital is testing a patient who traveled to a West African nation where Ebola has been reported, local media reported on Monday.
Mount Sinai Hospital on Manhattan's Upper East Side said the male patient, who had a high fever and gastrointestinal symptoms, had been placed in strict isolation and was being screened to determine the cause of his symptoms, according to reports.
(Reporting by Barbara Goldberg; Editing by Frank McGurty)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan