Veneto Banca says capital increase 95 percent subscribed
MILAN Aug 4 (Reuters) - Unlisted Italian bank Veneto Banca said on Monday its capital increase had been 95 percent subscribed, raising 474 million euros ($636 million).
Veneto Banca is one of 15 Italian lenders under review by the European Central Bank in a check-up of banking assets across the euro zone this year.
($1 = 0.7455 Euros) (Reporting by Silvia Aloisi)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients