Veneto Banca says capital increase 95 percent subscribed
MILAN Aug 4 (Reuters) - Unlisted Italian bank Veneto Banca said on Monday its capital increase had been 95 percent subscribed, raising 474 million euros ($636 million).
Veneto Banca is one of 15 Italian lenders under review by the European Central Bank in a check-up of banking assets across the euro zone this year.
($1 = 0.7455 Euros) (Reporting by Silvia Aloisi)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting