Freenet expects lower revenue in 2014
BERLIN Aug 5 (Reuters) - German telecom provider Freenet said it now expected a fall in 2014 revenues after it decided to sell certain hardware businesses that had low profit margins.
It said it expected revenues to stabilise in 2015 as it confirmed its profit targets for 2014 and 2015.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |