Polish Bank Pekao sees 2014 net profit near 2013 level
WARSAW, August 5
WARSAW, August 5 (Reuters) - Poland's No.2 lender Bank Pekao wants to finish this year with a net profit similar to that from 2013, Chief Executive Officer Luigi Lovaglio said on Tuesday.
Analysts expect the Polish unit of Italy's UniCredit to raise its 2014 net profit by 3 percent to 2.871 billion zlotys ($924 million) from 2.785 billion last year, according to Reuters data.
Pekao showed a bottom line of 1.3 billion zlotys in the first half of the year. ($1 = 3.1072 Polish Zlotys) (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski; Writing by Adrian Krajewski)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine