Cerner to buy assets of Siemens' health business for $1.3 bln
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Cerner Corp, a U.S. provider of healthcare information technology services, said it will buy the assets of Siemens AG's healthcare division for $1.3 billion.
The acquisition is expected to close in the first quarter of 2015 and will be financed with cash on hand, Cerner said.
The transaction is expected to add 15 cents to adjusted per-share earnings in 2015, the company said. (Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings