Central African Republic's PM, cabinet resign: state radio
BANGUI (Reuters) - Central African Republic's prime minister and his cabinet have resigned, a spokesman for President Catherine Samba-Panza said on state radio on Tuesday.
"The head of state asked for and obtained the resignation of the Prime Minister Andre Nzapayeke and his government," the spokesman said, without naming a new premier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor