Tropical storm Bertha moving well offshore U.S. coast: NHC
(Reuters) - Tropical storm Bertha is moving north-northeastward well offshore of the U.S. mid-Atlantic coast, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Tuesday.
The storm, located about 415 miles (665km) northwest of Bermuda, is likely to become a post-tropical or extra-tropical cyclone on Wednesday, the NHC said.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese and Vijaykumar Vedala in Bangalore; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel