Tropical storm Bertha moving well offshore U.S. coast: NHC
(Reuters) - Tropical storm Bertha is moving north-northeastward well offshore of the U.S. mid-Atlantic coast, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Tuesday.
The storm, located about 415 miles (665km) northwest of Bermuda, is likely to become a post-tropical or extra-tropical cyclone on Wednesday, the NHC said.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese and Vijaykumar Vedala in Bangalore; Editing by David Gregorio)
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading