CORRECTED-China says finishes anti-trust probe into 12 Japanese firms
(Corrects full name of government agency in paragraph 2)
SHANGHAI Aug 6 (Reuters) - China's anti-monopoly regulator said on Wednesday the government has completed investigations into 12 Japanese auto-parts makers and will hand out punishments according to the law.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program