HollyFrontier profit falls 31 pct on lower refining margins
Aug 6 (Reuters) - HollyFrontier Corp reported a 31 percent fall quarterly profit, hurt by lower refining margins.
Net income attributable to the company's shareholders fell to $176.4 million, or 89 cents per share, in the second quarter ended June 30 from $256.9 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
HollyFrontier's refinery gross margins fell 28 percent to $14.54 per produced barrel. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols