Denmark's TDC to outsource customer support to Sitel
COPENHAGEN Aug 6 (Reuters) - Danish telecom operator TDC plans to outsource customer support to U.S. service provider Sitel, it said on Wednesday.
Around 800 employees will move on Oct.6 from TDC to Sitel which has an operation in Denmark. That represents about one-third of TDC's customer support staff.
TDC said this was its most comprehensive outsourcing action and was based on its own internal analysis.
(Reporting by Ole Mikkelsen. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |