Cubist Pharma recalls some vials of antibiotic Cubicin
(Reuters) - Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc said it recalled some vials of its antibiotic Cubicin due to the potential presence of glass particles.
Cubist said no adverse events had been reported so far. It did not reveal how many lots were affected, but said the issue was limited to one of its suppliers.
Cubicin is intravenously administered for the treatment of skin and blood stream infections.
(Reporting by Natalie Grover in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement