Tibco Software in talks with potential buyers: WSJ
(Reuters) - Business software maker Tibco Software Inc has been approaching potential suitors, including private equity firms, Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Tibco shares closed up 7.5 percent at $20.75 on the Nasdaq on Wednesday. The company had a market value of $3.2 billion as of Tuesday close.
The early-stage sale talks were not part of a formal process, the Journal reported. (on.wsj.com/1pbn0cK)
Tibco could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home